Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Experiencing some technical difficulties, and the VPS is offline. Please bare with us as we are working diligently on resolving the issue.

Thanks,
    Freestylers Crew

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Just an update, the server is still down. I have been trying to resolve the issue all day, and I appreciate your paitence.

Forsaken

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Update 2: It seems the problem is much more severe than I thought. GunZ and FZtrike will be Offline for at least another 24 hours (minimum).

I am Forsaken.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Update: Problem is much worse than orignally thought guys. Server is and may be down for a while longer. No reason complaining to us though, for there isn't anything we can do as of now. So until the Server is up, I recommend doing something better with your time, such as reading a book, playing other video games, doing homework, hanging out with friends, etc.. Until the problem is fixed. Make sure to check in at least once a day to see if there is an update! Remember: As long as Forsaken is here, Freestyle GunZ will never die .
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 10-13-2009 at 04:50 AM.

Ex - Owner

Thanks
    Just to let you know guys please don't give up on us. We not sure when exactly when will the server will be back up but we are working very hard to make the server come online as soon as possible. I love this community and i will make everything in my power to make that happen.

[1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] Spr@ytehonly: Forsaken and Ukrainer are two different people.
    [1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] b2k(dindush): i know
    [1 Minute Ago 07:21 PM] Spr@ytehonly: It seems that they are one though.

msn:[email protected]

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with UkRaiNeR. I also will do whatever I can to save this Community. We won't let it die guys! Just have faith in us . We have survived for four years, doubt we are going to just up and quit now.

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    Have faith guys =D

dont give up there is hope

we have suffered worse ..remember (DeX Anti Cheat) older members should kno about that

and after that we still hung in there
    Last edited by AsianThunder; 10-14-2009 at 08:06 PM.
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Hellish's Avatar The Dagger Walker

Country
    Thanks
    Yuh, hang in there. If I don't give you, you shoulden't either. :p I bet you it will be up in a week or two.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    You give the pleasure, I give the pain.

[12:19] msn/[email protected]: you always win
    [12:19] msn/[email protected]: ur to smart XD
    [1 Minute Ago 04:41 PM] Kyuu: God Hellish my Idol.
    15:47 <kjellieboy07> hellish is to pro for fgunz
    13:37 <Hellish> StephanM a god.

Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    Server will be back online appoximately next week if it all goes well...

Aint guruanting anything though.
    Last edited by AsianThunder; 10-19-2009 at 11:59 PM.
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

Thread Information