Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    Name: call me Bil

Email: [email protected] (always on if you guys want to talk)

Ingame Name: No1sperfect / XtrapX (on the forum)

About Me: I am 15 year old i am a student i am really active i like to help peoples always here if you guys want help via teamview. I like gunz i already worked in 2 gunz private servers first one was called evolution gunz (admin in it) second one was fear gamers (admin too ). Im honest, trustworthy, friendly, active and responsible.

My Skills / Attributes: im really helpful im really friendly. Skills with gunz: I made all the bgm.mrs in feargamers but still im not skilled for being a develloper that's why im applying for GM. i talked to stephanM if he can teach me how to make maps and he said no... so i learned by myself but still my maps are really not professional ( i learned to make rooms =D ) and im still learning.

How active are you?:
    (How many hours per day / days per week) I don't want that people call me a no life but i can play around 10 hours a day on gunz O.o

How long have you played Freestyle GunZ? lol i joined last summer =O so it's around 1 year and im really happy of joining this community.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master / Game Moderator? What other servers have you worked for? Feargamers / evolution gunz and evolution story it was like a year ago. And i was gm for Evolution Story (gm in a maplesotry) so i know pretty good the job of a gm and i also know the admin cp and everything.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member? i am really active. i am respecting the rules, never got warned ingame im taking the time to help people that really want help (usually if i can't help verbally i can help them with teamview so they can be 99.99% sure that i can easily fix their problems )..I always respect my bosses (if i can call you like this leaders) and i will always (not saying that if im rejected that i won't respect leaders anymore... i will and i will always) Im honest and i never lie (if i do i tell the truth 1 mins after)

Do you speak any Languages besides English? French, English and arabic o.0 (im not a terorist and i hate when peeps call me like that srsly yes im arabic im from lebanon)

Closing: Im really shy of making an application =( . Im a hacker of psp (if you want some help with psp im here for you ^^ ). I already hosted my own gunz and my own maplesotry (funms) has you guys can see im a fan of naruto that's explain why i have some naruto sigs. Im learning and i will learn all my life so if i make an error just tell me and i will fix it in less than a minutes. BTW i just noticed i posted this in wrong section can a moderator move it please im sorry.

EDIT: proof that i worked in feargamers (sorry for posting the url now i just got the screenie without the URL sorry again)

proof of admin in feargamers: http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1397/capturerr.jpg
    Last edited by XtrapX; 12-22-2009 at 04:12 PM.

Thread Information